Friday, December 6, 2013

Mountain Dew Mouth Begone update

Well I had my first appointment in my quest to rid myself of a mouth full of rotting broken teeth.
There were no illusions going in.  I know this will be a painful learning experience for me.
Next up is a Tuesday appointment where a debridement  will be performed.
The dentist says this must be done before we can even fully know what all will need to be done to bring my mouth back into some semblance of health.

If  I can convince them to I'll get some of the x-rays see if I can't highlight some of the worst spots for those of you who like that kind of thing.

short update as I'm in the early stages.

Thank you for my first donation to my fundraiser

https://www.youcaring.com/help-a-neighbor/mountain-dew-mouth-begone/112926

Jack
aka
PanseyBard

No comments:

Post a Comment