Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Mountain Dew Mouth and Me

Over the next several months my horror show of a smile will be getting fixed.  This is much less about vanity as I can feel the effects this long term decay has had on my health.  This is something I rarely talk about, I'm not really all that interested in myself.  I am interested in all of you, you are all so fascinating.  If I want to stay around, and watch all the wonderful things everyone does, I will need to get healthy.  To do so my teeth need to come out, yes they are that bad.  I was never a yuck mouth, I brushed on a regular basis. What I did not understand that how I was enjoying my time was slowly eating away my teeth from the inside.
One day I noticed a line on my front tooth, within a week it had split, and parts had broken off.

So while I am going through this I will be using this blog to document my progress.

that being said, I am a sensitive person, and sharing this portion of my life is not easy.

 yeah I know not pretty.  I promise I'm not so bad looking when you can't see my teeth!! lol


I'll keep this up to date as best I can

Thank you

Jack
aka
PanseyBard

If you have a moment please check out my fundraiser.
help Jack smile

No comments:

Post a Comment